Today’s EIO post is on our newest headset: the SYBA CL-AUD63032 3.5mm Connector Circumaural Headset.
Over-the-ear headphones that are large enough tend to provide sound that can be reminiscent of a good pair of speakers. Many over-the-ear headphone enthusiasts are so satisfied with the quality of audio from their high-end cans that they don’t even own a pair of hi-fi speakers.
What are Circumaural (around-ear headphones)?
These types are the largest out there and are generally designed to fit around your earlobes. Of course, some versions of circumaural cans merely cup the back of your ear instead of completely surrounding your ear, but they still work the same way. The idea of around-ear-type headphones is to be able to accommodate larger drivers which can make a musical performance sound more realistic. The larger earcups also allow manufacturers to position the drivers at some distance from your ear, implement multiple drivers and angle the drivers in various ways to affect sound quality. Having earcups instead of earpads also ensures that they’re more comfortable when worn for longer listening sessions.
- Brand: SYBA
- Model: CL-AUD63032
- Driver Unit: 40mm
- Headphone Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Headphone Input Impedance: 32 ohm
- Headphone Sensitivity: 108dB S.P.L. at 1KHz
- Connector: 3.5mm
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Cord Length: 4.83 ft.
- Weight: Package: 0.8 lbs.
- Microphone Sensitivity: Microphone Unit: 58 +/- 2db
- Features: Purple/White colors match your taste. The lightweight design ensures excellent comfort for hours of use. Compatible with any device that features a 3.5mm outputs. Rated Power: 100mW